So, to celebrate my Mormor fic Crescendo crossing the 2,000 view threshold, I put together a little giveaway!
- A phsyical, 30 page bound copy of Crescendo designed by me and printed by Lulu.com (Photo is a mock-up, I will update with actual photos of it when it arrives in a week or so)
- Handmade orange and black “tiger” chainmaille bracelet
- A full set of 4x6 glossy prints of the Sherlock Signature Series
- It’d be really lovely if you follow me, but that is not required.
- Reblogs and Likes of this post count as entries. One reblog per person per day.
- Contest ends on FRIDAY, AUGUST 31st
- At midnight EST on the 31st, one winner will be chosen by a random number generator
- You must have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win!
Best of luck! Thanks so much for all the love, encouragement, comments, fangirling and general awesomeness from everyone in this fandom.
WELL I JUST MADE SOME SORT OF NOISE SO
AGAIN! WTF??? HAVE YOU DONE????
Cannot unsee Moriarty saying goodbye to Moran…ugh…
Why ..? Why are you doing this to me ?
#BECAUSE JIM’S READ ALL THE STORIES #AND THE VILLAIN ALWAYS DIES #NO-ONE EVER STOPS TO THINK IF THE VILLAIN HAD A FAMILY #PEOPLE THEY CARED ABOUT #AND WHO CARED ABOUT THEM #EVEN IF THEY DID REALLY TWISTED THINGS #BUT THE STORY HAS TO BE PERFECT #OTHERWISE WHAT’S THE POINT? #NOT ALL FAIRY TALES HAVE A HAPPY ENDING
…Sorry, incoherent mess at the minute. Thanks for that. D’: