DON’T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS, DEAN
fun pranks: when no one’s looking shoot archduke ferdinand and start a world war
When I find myself in times of trouble
Steven Moffat comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
THROW IT OFF A TALL BUILDING
when you wish you knew how your favorite historical figure spoke
all the gestures and little mannerisms they made
how they called people over
or got on their horse
how they danced
idiosyncrasies they experienced
ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS
So, to celebrate my Mormor fic Crescendo crossing the 2,000 view threshold, I put together a little giveaway!
- A phsyical, 30 page bound copy of Crescendo designed by me and printed by Lulu.com (Photo is a mock-up, I will update with actual photos of it when it arrives in a week or so)
- Handmade orange and black “tiger” chainmaille bracelet
- A full set of 4x6 glossy prints of the Sherlock Signature Series
- It’d be really lovely if you follow me, but that is not required.
- Reblogs and Likes of this post count as entries. One reblog per person per day.
- Contest ends on FRIDAY, AUGUST 31st
- At midnight EST on the 31st, one winner will be chosen by a random number generator
- You must have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win!
Best of luck! Thanks so much for all the love, encouragement, comments, fangirling and general awesomeness from everyone in this fandom.